penny for my thoughts?

I'm a grouch. And I'm cranky. And I'm also a composer caught in the middle of all the madness in LA.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Home home home

I wanna go home!!! :( I really hope I can go home for a few weeks end of this year. Tentatively, the plan is to go home sometime late November, and come back to LA before Christmas. But that depends on a lot of things. Like, the exact date my program is supposed to end. Whether or not I get an internship this Fall. Whether I'm ALLOWED to go home and COME BACK here during that time period. Lotsa stuff to settle.

But if I do go home, heh, I know what I'll be doing the entire time. EAT, EAT and EAT some more!!! I miss my mummy's cooking. I miss roti canai and maggi goreng. Chicken curry, mutton curry, fish curry. Chinese food!!!! Bak kut teh, soup, all kinds of vegetable!! Noodles, noodles and more noodles!! *drool*

My dear ji muis, if I do go home, you guys had better plan a 'Girls Night Out' okay?? We'll spend one whole day just doing girly stuff and talking girly stuff and all that. I miss you guys so much!!! *Hugz*

Oh yes, today is my daddy's birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the BEST DAD in the world!!!! :)

You Da Man!

Ever since my life began,
I realized that "You da man!"
I saw your wisdom, your courage too,
And I learned I could rely on you.

Your tolerant nature was really great;
Nevertheless, you'd not hesitate
To let me know when I'd been bad
It must have been hard, but that's being a dad.

You're strong and smart and filled with love--
A gift to me from up above.
So here's a greeting from your biggest fan:
Happy Birthday, Dad, cause "You da man!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter