penny for my thoughts?

I'm a grouch. And I'm cranky. And I'm also a composer caught in the middle of all the madness in LA.

Monday, August 07, 2006

...

...Just when I thought things were getting better, it all seems to be going downhill again...last Friday was a good day. Went for the Composer's Expo in Hollywood. They had pretty good panels for the discussion and all. Informative and entertaining. They invited guests like Hanz Zimmer, Mark Isham, Davind Newman and lots more. Hung out with Ken, Boon, Chris and JJ during dinner. It was fun.

I also went for an internship interview at Universal Music on the same day. Reached there a tad too early, so I just basically waited outside for a while before going in. Then, met up with my interviewer, talked a bit...and got offered the internship there and then. So that was a plus point of the day. I will probably be starting my internship in September. Most probably when Fall Quarter begins. And since i'll have one foot in the door, hopefully something better comes along later on.

Sunday was just class, basically. Nothing much. Heard some good news from my baby, about the apartment stuff. We've been apartment hunting since a few months ago. Cos the manager here won't let me keep Vader, my doggie. And being the emotionally attached person I am, I cannot even think about giving Vader away. So here I am...searching for apartments, that has good location, decent price...and one that allows dogs.

Now that I have finally found a few that suits all criterias..another problem crops up. Credit. As students here, we also have no proof of income. Solution? Get a co-signer. Not just any co-signer. Someone with strong credit. Okay. Got that. (Or at least...I think we've got that)

...But all these stress has taken its toll on my relationship with my baby. Quarrels...fights...the works. I'm stressed...he's stressed because I'm stressed...we never know when another arguement will start....It's probably all my doing. All this stress has mad me an impatient, mean and irrational person....Maybe I shouldn't drag him into this. Since Vader is my dog...he is my problem. I should just find a solution by myself...

Should I continue hoping that we will eventually get an apartment, and both my puppies will be with me...but risk our relationship in the process...? Or should I just give Vader up...and be unhappy?

I don't know what to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter