penny for my thoughts?

I'm a grouch. And I'm cranky. And I'm also a composer caught in the middle of all the madness in LA.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Hooyeah!

I have started running. Haha. Yes, the exercise that's way bottom on my 'Like' list. My bf and I started running yesterday. Down Ohio, Westwood and Santa Monica Boulevard. It's not that far a run...but well, we start small. Haha. Or rather, doable. We still walk here and there, but mostly, we're trying. *pat on the back*

We also treated ourselves to a movie this afternoon. Caught the matinee of 'Pirates of the Carribean:Dead Man's Chest'. It was okay. I actually kinda like the first one better. Funnier. But oh well, Johnny Depp still crack me up anyways. Since finding a parking in Westwood is a pain in the butt, we decided to take the bus. And THAT was my baby's very first bus ride! Haha. He actually enjoyed it. (yeah, wait till you HAVE to take it every single day!)

Oh yes, I have the green light to enrol for my internship at UCLA Extension. Nope, I'm not getting paid a single cent for my internship. What more, I have to pay the school! Just for 4 lousy credits. Ah geez. But hopefully, this experience will be useful somehow later down the road.

And Vader got his balls chopped off today!!! My bf's sisters brought him to the vet to get him neutered. And he's now stilll in Antioch, feeling slightly blue and depressed, and wearing his lil cone! Sigh, I should be there to take care of him...the poor thing. All that manlihood...gone in one day. It's okay, big boy. I still love you all the same!!

Okay. Time to get some dinner. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter