penny for my thoughts?

I'm a grouch. And I'm cranky. And I'm also a composer caught in the middle of all the madness in LA.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

rendang

Whoo hoo! Cooked rendang beef today. Haha. Of course, i used some Brahim's pre-packed curry but hey, I didn't get no complaints from my baby. :) But it's still missing some spices. Don't know what though. Will try to throw some stuff in the next time I cook it again.

Oh...and guess what. Just when I thought I was finally free from my copying job, I got a call from the composer today and hey whaddaya know. He missed one piece. Ergh. So yes, I have another short piece to copy and extract and all. Gotta finish by tonight so I can start on my final cue tomorrow. Then I gotta finish my final cue by Saturday so I can go see my doggie for a week! Yay!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shoehorn said...

Any rendang left for me?
:D

September 02, 2006 10:04 AM  
Blogger the grouch said...

Heh. I will cook again another day, don't worry. Then you can cook your chicken curry then we can makan hebat hebat!

September 02, 2006 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter