penny for my thoughts?

I'm a grouch. And I'm cranky. And I'm also a composer caught in the middle of all the madness in LA.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Run Me....Run

I used to dislike running. That was one form of exercise that was waaaaaay bottom on my list. But recently, I've been dreading getting on the weighing scale...cos the needle doesn't stop where it's supposed to anymore. So, since I'm too lazy to go to the office to get a gym card, the last resort I had was to run.

So run I did. At first it was more like run/walk. But it's been two weeks now, more or less. I'm finally able to neeeearly run all the way on the route that I'm taking. it's just the killer slope up Westwood that always kills me. But it actually feels good. To feel your heart pounding in rhythm...to feel the cool breeze against your face...to feel the heat boiling from under the sweatshirt. Just the feeling of some sorta accomplishment. Heh. PLUS, there's another incentive to all this weight loss thing. I don't wanna be the laughing stock when I go back home!!

Actually, I was hella tired today. Started my 2nd internship at Universal Music this morning. They had me do lots of sorting. In alphabetical order. Haha. I've been lucky to have been able to skip entry level jobs so far, but man, it sucks. Time passes super slow while you're there, putting everything in order. Stack after stack after stack. But the people in the department were really nice. So, hopefully I get to learn something there...to pay for all the paper cuts I got from just today alone!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

keke

finally... haha

who's the one said wont get fat while she's there at US ahha? hahahah

September 29, 2006 10:03 AM  
Blogger the grouch said...

shhhhhhhhh. yes yes. it was me. that's why i need to lose weight before i go home!!

September 30, 2006 9:00 PM  
Blogger Shoehorn said...

Doreen, my spare tyre can't be hidden anymore, no matter how straight I stand... I think I should run, and crouch.

Call her yesterday. she answered my question... "I think I love him very much". I felt like riding the Goliath roller coaster at 6 flags. Sliding down from SO high, and slding down so long like to nowhere... but I didn't go into the tunnel like I did on Goliath. I knocked INTO a hard thick metal wall. ouch!, it hurts!

Will she come back if she regrets? Haha I am an idiot fat dummy.

October 01, 2006 2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter