penny for my thoughts?

I'm a grouch. And I'm cranky. And I'm also a composer caught in the middle of all the madness in LA.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

John Williams

Yay, in about 3 1/2 hours, I will get to see John Williams in action at the Hollywood Bowl! :) Then it's off to Antioch to see Vader! Double yay! Anyways, I've managed to do a rough sketch for my final cue with the timing notes and stuff, and I'll be working on it while I'm in NorCal. It's a really nice ending scene from Hidalgo, where you see all the horses run free in the wild...really nice. Plus, no dialog. Heh. It's gonna be a 3 1/2 minute cue, my longest yet for class. So I hope I do good!

2 Comments:

Blogger Violinuts said...

Yes, John Williams, a truly wonderful composer and conductor. Salute!

September 12, 2006 9:35 AM  
Blogger the grouch said...

He does like to wave his arms about sometimes, don't you think? ;)

September 13, 2006 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter