penny for my thoughts?

I'm a grouch. And I'm cranky. And I'm also a composer caught in the middle of all the madness in LA.

Monday, October 30, 2006

$$$$

Man, I am so broke. All the fees for my internship, my OPT, health insurance, flight ticket....practically wiped out all my money!!! :( Geez. I need a job!!!! But can't do much about that for now. Have to start looking when I'm back home...and when I get back here. I MUST get a job by my birthday next year. I wanna earn my own money again!!

Anyways, I got invited to this party hosted by a director that I got to know. So..time to MINGLE and make SMALL TALK!!! Yay. Two of my FAVOURITE things!! But oh well. It's all good. Heh.

Oh by the way, I am starting to have another toothache again. I REALLY really hope it's not another wisdom tooth. Anyhow, I am waiting till I get back home to get it checked. No way am I paying all that money for dental care here again. No matter how much pain it's gonna cost me. Pusat Kesihatan Seremban rocks! Whoo hoo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter