penny for my thoughts?

I'm a grouch. And I'm cranky. And I'm also a composer caught in the middle of all the madness in LA.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Another interview

Yup. So I went for the interview. It went pretty good I think. Just gotta sit tight for about a week. If they liked me, I will be called back for a second interview and most probably an observed teaching. *yikes* Now THAT is stressful. Oh well, if I do get to that stage, I'm just gonna teach like how I always teach. I just hope that American kids are not THAT different from Asian kids. They'll probably talk more, but I guess that's alright.

Then I have another interview this coming Monday. I signed up at a temp agency. Can you believe they can't open .pdf files?? I sent a resume in pdf format and I got a call back asking me to resend it as a word document. Haha. Ah well. So I'm gonna see them this Monday, probably lots of documents to fill and all, since she told me it's going to take about 2-3 hours. Hmm.

Ooh ooh...and I got a gig! :D My first full length feature film. Indie of course. I received the contract a couple of days ago and my friend is helping me to look through it. So more updates on that later. Hehe.

Right now, gotta go wake my baby up. Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter