penny for my thoughts?

I'm a grouch. And I'm cranky. And I'm also a composer caught in the middle of all the madness in LA.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Back in LA

Yes yes, it's been a long time since my last blog. But that's only because i....went....HOME!!!!! :) Yup yup. I was back at my home in Malaysia for about a month or so. And mm mm mm...the food...good good good! I filled myself up with all my favourite food...curry...soup...vegetables...indian, chinese, home cooked...I didn't do much at home really. Just ate...slept...ate some more...went out shopping...that was about it. Haha. Oh yeah, went shopping for souvenirs too.

Then I flew to San Francisco to my baby's home. Got me some pressies from his family. Bought them some souvenirs too. Like Malaysian handicraft...and the ever-so-famous...fake products. Hehe. Oh, yes and Malaysian food. They seemed to enjoy that.

But now...now I'm back in LA. Time to kick ass again. No more foolin around and time to get WORK!!!! And yes...time to start shedding off the pounds that I put on in the past few months. Ugh.

Anyways, I'm back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter