penny for my thoughts?

I'm a grouch. And I'm cranky. And I'm also a composer caught in the middle of all the madness in LA.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Home sweet home...or is it?

Sometimes I wonder...when am I ever gonna have a place of my own? With someone I love...with my cheeky and fat Vader...? I think I am way pass that age of having roommates and living in a so-called house. Where people leave dishes in the sink, and don't clean up the mess that they leave behind. Where no one ever seems to do anything although the couch cover, which is supposed to be covering the couch...is more or less covering the floor. Where no one offers to clean the rug...or vacuum the carpet...or swiffer the kitchen...or put the dishes back in the cupboards when it is dry...

Tell me...am I asking for too much?? Or are these all pretty much...common sense when living together...? Sometimes I tell myself, close one eye. If they don't bother, why should you? Why do you always have to clean it?? Let them clean it. But then I think again, if I ever do that...I believe I will be living in a dump pretty soon.

So I end up doing all the work..sometimes intentionally in front of them...but I guess some people just don't get hints. Subtle ones, obvious ones, nada. Even post-its don't work anymore...

...I am so tired...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

F E F E....
Not everyone was brought up like how our parents taught us... Just different culture. Don't FAN ok?

November 08, 2006 8:55 AM  
Blogger the grouch said...

I thought cleanliness was universal..no?

November 09, 2006 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter