penny for my thoughts?

I'm a grouch. And I'm cranky. And I'm also a composer caught in the middle of all the madness in LA.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm in debt...

Poor Vader...he ate a rock and it got stuck somewhere in his belly. He started throwing up everything he ate and drank, and had no appetite. He couldn't even lie down to sleep because of the discomfort. He was brought to the vet and they did X-rays of him and stuff. Saw the rock in the x-ray and said he needed surgery. Cos it was too big for him to poop out. The surgery cost nearly made me faint!! But it was that...or put him to sleep. No way was I about to do that to my big boy...so TJ's dad paid for the surgery....right now I am in debt. :( I told them I will pay them back in time. Once I get a job.

Just take a look at him. He looks so depressed and ashamed of his scar. They had to shave off his belly for the surgery, so there's like a big patch of white now. Poor dude. Hope he's doing okay. Wish he was back here with me and TJ...




As for my job waiting...well, I got an email from the music school saying...well basically, it was a no. Haha. Well, I already expected that, so no disappointment there. I'm still waiting for Universal to get back to me. I'm not having too high hopes on that too...the lesser the expectation, the smaller the disappointment if it's another rejection. I've also been calling the temp agency everyday...guess they're looking for a suitable job for me. I even applied at Borders online..since it's so near the apartment. I'm way stressed out now. I know it has only been like a week since all these job applications and stuff...but it makes me think a lot. One year to get a job is not enough time. But well...I'm gonna stay positive and just try my best. One of my friends told me that's all you've gotta do. Just try and try and try. You'll never know unless you try. So try I shall.

I was watching this movie called 'Modern Romance' last night. It's pretty old...but I found it pretty entertaining. It's basically about this movie editor and his relationship with his gf. But man, don't they hit the right spots. These kinda relationships are just what's happening nowadays in the real world. Especially in the entertainment industry. Does marriage hold no meaning anymore???

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,

dont think too much on the negative things... just go ahead and do what you have to!

January 28, 2007 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter