penny for my thoughts?

I'm a grouch. And I'm cranky. And I'm also a composer caught in the middle of all the madness in LA.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Ouch

I'm so tired. My feet hurts. My back feels like it's about to break. And I still need to lose weight. But I'm having fun. Selling coffee is something I've never done before, and I can't exactly say i'm very good at it, but hey...ring up the order, grab cups. 2 shots of espresso, 3 shots of honey cinnamon syrup, steamed milk, ring up more orders, grab more cups, try not to spill anything...easy peasy. Hahaha. No, not exactly. But it's fun nonetheless. I'll appreciate these people behind the counters more the next time I order a Medium Sized Mocha Javakula, kurang manis....

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hi doreen! hope you are doing well. i know ken gave you my aim, but unfortunately i don't go on that much anymore. anyway, keep in touch! shioko and i want to go see the movie 300, wanna go?

March 10, 2007 1:37 PM  
Blogger the grouch said...

hey connie, i would love to join you two for the movie, but I'm swamped with work right now. You go ahead and have fun. And yeah, definitely keep in touch! :)

March 16, 2007 2:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sister, having fun and losing weight and also getting paid sound good to me! Well i'm having a little jog every now and then...konon, to lose some too.
If you get a little too tired...can get a little massagey ma.
Hmm..Kopi satu, kurang susu...hmm..kurang manis.
Miss you.

March 20, 2007 5:41 AM  
Blogger Violinuts said...

Haha! Nice to know that you're selling coffee now! And GREAT to know that you're kicking ass in the scene now! Yet another person from Malaysia to look out for!!! I will try to approach some people here in New York for u as well.

March 27, 2007 9:48 AM  
Blogger Shoehorn said...

I miss you.... but I've had enough Teh Tarik kurang manis
hahaha

March 27, 2007 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter