penny for my thoughts?

I'm a grouch. And I'm cranky. And I'm also a composer caught in the middle of all the madness in LA.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Up Close and Personal

Guess who I made coffee for today??? People who watch CSI: Las Vegas, remember Catherine Willows? Yup yup. Marg Helgenberger came in to Borders today and got coffee from our cafe. At first, I didn't really notice because, well, she looks normal. Ya know, just like any other person out there. Then when she was asked for a name for the order, she was like, 'Oh...just M'...I was like heh?? Took another look, and bam. Heh. But we had to act casual. So just made her the drink, handed it over to her and that was it. But still, pretty cool. Heh.



Anyways, I haven't got much to blab about now...so, till the next celeb encounter. Tee hee.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you lucky thing!! Was she polite? I have encountered some celebs who think they are God's Gift to the universe and never show any kind of manners.

April 09, 2007 9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you lucky thing!! Was she polite? I have encountered some celebs who think they are God's Gift to the universe and never show any kind of manners.

April 09, 2007 9:44 AM  
Blogger the grouch said...

Hehehe. Naw, she was alright. She did seem kinda hesitant when she was asked for her name, but besides that, she was fine.

April 15, 2007 4:38 PM  
Blogger Shoehorn said...

Haha celeb hunting uh?

Hey... cute FE.... uploaded some pictures on my blog. Buzz me next time when u see me online. Will send you the rest.

be well
Oi send regards to your big round ball :D

May 03, 2007 7:19 PM  
Blogger Shoehorn said...

Lost in action???

June 20, 2007 8:14 AM  
Blogger Violinuts said...

I met Keanu Reeves before. Believe it or not, he went to see a movie. Haha!

August 01, 2007 3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter